As if ending my marriage, ripping my children from their stable family environment, selling my beloved century home, then finding another house in a market where multiple offers are the norm… now I’m being audited.  Is there someone in the civil service that looks for people that are going through a major change in their life and say ‘hey, let’s kick that one while they’re down’.

Don’t get me wrong, I am a strong supporter of the Canadian social welfare, health and child support programs.  But really, now I need to go back to my lawyer, my doctor, the school to get all the required documents.  Of course, both the doctor and the lawyer will charge for filling out the forms.

I’m going for a walk.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s